Sindh University Testing Center is the first public sector University testing center which started pre-entry test for admission and employment in the University of Sindh. SUTC was established in the year 2001 on the instructions of Mr. Mazhar-ul Haque Siddiqui, the Vice Chancellor, University of Sindh. SUTC conducts the pre-entry test under the supervision of an executive committee which consists of Pro-vice Chancellor, members of the syndicate, deans of various faculties and senior professors.
All these tests are conducted using Sekonic 11000 and 6500 Optical Mark Reader (OMR) machines. In order to maintain accuracy and transparency of the test, the assessment of the OMR sheets starts soon after the completion of the test hours. The result are announced block wise (according to seat number arrangements) with in a couple of hours on the Sindh University websitehttps://www.usindh.edu.pk and continue until the completion of the assessment of all OMR sheets. Highly qualified and trained staff is engaged in entire system. Test paper is set according to the international standard.
SUTC also conducts MCQs type test of around 14000 students of Sindh University twice in a year (in semester examinations). In addition, SUTC also provides this facility to its affiliated degree colleges of the province of Sindh (within the jurisdiction of the Sindh University).
Latest computers are used to build the database. The test questions are prepared by senior professors in the area of their specialization. Best quality paper is used for printing the question paper. SUTC trained its invigilators before assigning them duties in the test. SUTC also provides guidelines and instructions to the candidates using centralized sound system. SUTC broadcast demonstration movies through local media as well as put on its website for the guidance of the candidates how to use OMR answer sheet during examination.
SUTC offers following services:
- Pre-entry test for admissions.
- Conduct of test for short listing the candidates for the recruitment
- Test paper preparation and printing ERROR FREE TEST PAPER
- Printing OMR answer sheet with seat number and name of the candidate
- Printing guidelines/instructions for the candidates
- Preparation of admit slips
- Seating arrangements at the test centers
- Technical, administrative arrangements for the smooth conduct of the test
- Logistic facilities for the transportation of test papers at various centers
- Result processing using OMR machine
- Uploading of error free results on Sindh University website with in shortest possible time (in a couple of hours)
- SUTC has capability to conduct the test of around 200000 candidates through its affiliated colleges in the province of Sindh.
For more information and screening test results please visit: https://sutc.usindh.edu.pk/
For general/common quries, please contact:
Mr. Qurban Ali Dahani,
Contact Number: 022-9213252, 0333-2734208 and 0305-3136403