University-based GAT (Subject) Tests for PhD candidates in (1) Fresh Water Biology & Fisheries (2) Physiology (3) Geology (4) Public Administration (5) Genetics (6) Economics and (7) Education, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, will be held on Friday, March 10, 2023 at 10:30 AM at Sindh University Testing Center (SUTC), Institute of Mathematics & Computer Science, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
Important Instructions for the PhD Candidates/Scholars
1. All the candidates have to pay the GAT (Subject) test fee in HBL Sindh University Branch before the test day.
2. The fees challan can be obtained from the office of the Sindh University Testing Center by providing the following documents:
a) Enrollment Card
b) Recently Paid Challan of Ph.D. fees
c) 18 CH Ph.D. Coursework Transcript (if completed)
d) Registration Letter (if registered)
3. Those candidates/scholars who fail to provide above documents or fail to pay the GAT (Subject) test fee within due date will not be allowed to appear in the GAT (Subject) test.
4. There will be 100 subject-related MCQs in the University-based GAT (Subject) Test and the qualifying score for this test will be 70% cumulative score.
5. The candidates/scholars must bring their original CNIC on the day of the test and must follow the Covid-19 SOPs and wear the face-mask.
6. Without face-mask, nobody will be allowed to enter into the premises of the examination center.
Posted on Mar 02, 2023